Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kentucky Derby Parade

My employer offered for us to watch the Derby Parade from our office. There were like 10 kiddos running around but it sure was good to be with my co-workers and their families.

Sherri's sister Nicole just loved my Sammy. He really didn't want anything to do with her at first but she was relentless! She didn't give up even when he cried and eventually won him over! Nicole loved his fat little legs!

Here is Drewbaby standing in the window watching the parade. Right before this, he said to Eylie " When you get big, you will be a princess and I will MARRY you". It was sooo cute but her daddy made sure to tell Drew that he had to ask him first!




There were some other kiddos there but I won't post their pictures on my blog - I'm not sure how their parents would feel about their pictures being on the Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment