Sunday, October 11, 2009

Starting to Changge...


A couple of weeks ago - well, maybe like 3 weeks ago... Drew and I took a drive so that I could snap some pics of all of the green that has surrounded us this summer turn into beautiful shades of brown, red, yellow and orange.


I've always loved this silo - it was one of the first things that I noticed when we moved here. The soy beans are still green with just a hint of yellow and brown. Today, they are almost all brown. I'll try to get down there so that I can get some updated photos. Not that anyone cares about some silo in the middle of the country....


The rows of corn are still pretty green - I did drive by there yesterday and they were completely brown! Fall in the country, oh how I love you!

2 comments:

  1. The texture you got in these photos is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Are you playing with filters or lenses or is that lighting in the silo photo? Very cool.

    ReplyDelete