Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Brothers....

Drew and Sam. I think it has a nice ring to it! I cannot believe how well my Drew has taken to his baby brother Sam. He kisses and loves him all the time. I can't help but wonder how it will be once Sammy is "mobile".

My sis and I were "rivals". I think that it might have something to do with being female but then again - who really knows. We (Brandon and I) are making our best effort to make Drew feel important and wanted. Over the past few days, Drew has wanted me to hold him more often and has even asked me to put Sammy in his swing. Of course I have held him as much as I can. Sometimes I can't hold him because I am nursing Sam but instead I will offer for him to sit with us. I've noticed that little things like asking him to rub Sammy's head or hold his had while he is nursing has helped Drew to bond.

My aunt told me that there is nothing like having boys (I'm sure the same goes with girls)... I'm sold on this! I love my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment