Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Morning...


Oh wow... What a great morning we had! Drew got his "Bumblebee Mask" and that's all he cared about! I'm so glad that we didn't go crazy with presents this year!! My boys were more than satisfied with the wonderful gifts that Santa dropped under our tree this year.

Here's Samuel running around with his "dump truck"... He doesn't quite get the whole "Santa" thing but he sure did play along very well! He didn't even care about taking that truck out of the box!

My three boys... Our hearts all beat to the same tune. I love them so much and watching the love on their faces this Christmas was such a joy for me! I don't think its even possible to become immune to little boys with "bed hair" and character underwear running around a Christmas tree in excitement!!!
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! Happy New Year friends!








No comments:

Post a Comment