Sunday, May 31, 2009

Watch our Garden Grow!

Each year, Brandon plants a garden. Between two boys and running his own business my sweet husband got off to a very late start. I actually thought that he wouldn't make it this year. Once again, I was wrong. Who am I to question this man.

Yesterday while I had my camera a a baby shower, Eric came down and tilled the garden for Brandon with his tractor! Normally it would take a couple of hours to till the garden with a manual tiller - it only took Eric ten minutes tops!



I'm sorry to say that I don't have a before picture for you - like I said, I was busy taking photos at a baby shower yesterday. I do however, have after photos! All of those weed looking thingys are asparagus... It is no longer edible - it starts to sprout in March. Once we have the first frost Brandon will chop it down so that it will come back for us next year!






No comments:

Post a Comment