Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our Evenings....


With the nice weather setting in, Brandon and I have started hanging out with Drew on the back porch after Samuel turns in for the evening at 7pm. On a normal evening we eat popsicles and shoot the water gun until Drew's fingers can no longer handle the trigger! Tonight we played basketball and walked around the yard.

This is me with my baby in all of my beautiful glory... Just kidding. Brandon only takes pictures of me when I look like a big bowl of Purina. Its really fine with me - I love my boy and I actually kinda like this photo.



Of course, I had to take pictures. I love these of Drew and Brandon. They have such a special relationship. Watching those two together melts my heart every time! My husband is such a wonderful father. My son is such a wonderful son.

No comments:

Post a Comment