Saturday, September 6, 2008

I feel like.....

Scrapbooking! Tonight, I am going to stay up late after Drew goes to sleep and I am going to scrapbook! For him.... I stopped right before his first birthday so I have a whole year to catch up! I'm not going to be so anal about making sure that everything is in chronological order (thanks deanna).... I do have to brag though; I have every event for his first year documented nicely with pics and journaling!!!

For Sammy, I am purchasing a file box (today when I go into town) for pictures and my index cards so that I can scrapbook as much as possibles (thanks deanna for the index cards) I know that I don't have as much time and not to mention that I lost my humble little scrapbooking studio because he needs a place to sleep (lol)...

I really wish that I could commit to a layout a day---- it just won't fit into my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment