Sunday, November 30, 2008

Missing her....


Well my mamaw died November 9th - LAST YEAR. No, I didn't forget about it this year... I think just really tried not to think about it. Trust me, I did this subconsciously.

I miss her. It hurts really bad sometimes. There was a time not so long ago, that I thought for sure that she would live to be "at least" 90. One could imagine how depressed I am that she died at 80. To me, she had ten more freakin years... "at least".

So mamaw, I miss you and love you. Please tell papaw that I love him too. Watch Drew and Sam when I can't. By the way, I know that you are the one putting those little thoughts into my head when I'm unsure about a decision to make about the kiddos (ie. sugar on the pacifier). You're insight is appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment