Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Punkin Patch...


We took the boys to the punkin patch at Hubers Yesterday. We got 3 punkins and Drew got to play with Austin in the barnyard.

I did have trouble getting both boys to look at the camera at the same time!!!

Drew suprised me by wanting to go down the slide. I thought for sure that he would get to the top and freak but he didn't! He didn't waste any time when he got to the top! He said "look mom" and just flew down that huge slide!!


My sam just sat in his stroller watching people. He really was good considering that the dust was horrible and the sun was in his eyes constantly!


We had a really good time. Our trip to the punkin patch really made me excited for fall... I know its a little late but at least I'm finally there! Drew was so upset when we left... He kept saying, "I don't want to leave Old McDonald had a farm".


No comments:

Post a Comment