Saturday, October 25, 2008

Boys...

Being the mommy of two boys is really fun. I' m sure I would feel the same way if I had a girl but I don't know any different right now. Along with the fun of having a boy comes the uncomfortable instances that arise when Drew references his penis or how much he likes my boobies. To be honest; there are times where I am left absolutely speechless - for those who know me --- occasions like this are rare.

Just the other day, I was undressing to shower (we aren't modest in my house) and Drew looks at me and says, "mommy are those spiders on your penis". I was caught so off guard that I couldn't say anything at all. Really, there was a perfectly appropriate response but I just didn't go there!

The purpose of this is to try to keep some sort of record of all of these things that he says.... Hopefully I'll do better because I don't have the discipline to write all of them down...

No comments:

Post a Comment