Sunday, January 4, 2009

Our Tree Tells a story....

Now we have sweet little Sammy to add to our family. I think this one is my favorite - It still doesn't feel complete. We need to add at "least" one more.





In 2006, we added our Drew baby. I'll never forget it... As a new mom, I was head over heels in love with my new boy... As you can see - Mollie and Ginger have been kicked off of our Christmas ornament.. Sorry girls.







This ornament was given to us in 2005. Mollie and Ginger were our only two children and we all got plenty of sleep every night... We were so happy as newlyweds - expecting our first child and so excited about what our future might bring.
We won't have any additions in 2009 - hopefully 2010! Maybe I'll get my girl!






















No comments:

Post a Comment