Thursday, January 1, 2009

First Post... Goals




One of my goals for 2009 is to post at least one photo per day... For me, this goal may be a little "ambitious" as I don't always follow through. Its a real problem that I have. Knowing this about myself, I have already made a compromise ... If I can't post everyday - I can at least shoot one photo per day.


This one is of my Sam. I cannot keep my camera off of him. Here he is looking out the window at grandmas. I used this because he is so new to this world. I love the peaceful look that he has. Its almost as if he's really thinking about something!























































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment