Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Day for Us

We got up this morning and decided that we would drive to Hoosier National Forrest to spend some time with the boys. I am so glad that we did - they were so sweet to each other today. I really enjoyed our walk around the park.
Our boys are just that - boys... enough said; right? They fight constantly but not today. They are really beginning to rely on each other and I love that about their relationship.
Drew turns FIVE on Tuesday. I am so proud of the young man that he is. Drew is so mature for his age. He really appreciates our family time. Brandon referred to him as his "little apprentice" earlier. Its so true. He hangs on Brandon's every word. I could not ask for a better husband or father to my children.
As I looked back thought the photos that I shot today, I cried a little. Time truly flies when you're having fun. I love our boys. I love that they love each other.
They aren't always this affectionate... When they are, its noticed.
This little guy had fun too. He's growing too fast for me. My baby is no longer a baby.
Happy Spring! Hopefully you'll see more of us this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment